How to receive a massage:
- Don’t eat a heavy meal before the massage
- Give your self plenty of time both before and after your appointment to relax. An early arrival is recommended so that you can complete the necessary forms, relax your mind and prepare for the massage. After your session we recommend you rest for a bit in our relaxation area to gather your thoughts as your prepare to leave.
- Unless the service description specifies that your massage will be received clothed, undress completely. You will be able to take your clothes off and cover yourself in privacy. You will be draped with a sheet throughout the service to preserve modesty. For services that are received clothed, light, loose-fitting clothes are ideal.
- We use fragrance-free massage lotion; gel or lotion is available on request.
- Communication is the key to getting the massage you want. During your massage, let your therapist know if you feel any discomfort. Because every body is different, our superb massage staff is eclectic, multi-talented and devoted to giving you a massage that satisfies your needs. Please communicate with your therapist and listen to your body.
- Close your eyes and allow your mind and body to enjoy the quiet. Focus on how you feel. Breathe deeply and let tension slip away with each breath. Remember, this time is for you.